Sunday, February 24, 2013

Intoduction

Im Daniella, I am from long island, new york. I am currently a sophomore at RIC. I am a double major in health and physical education with a minor in coaching.  From when i was a young girl, my dream was to go to school to become a physical Educator in an elementary school.  I am now currently living my dream, and i wont stop until i accomplish it.  I love working with kids and have been a volunteer camp counselor at LuHi summer camp for the past 3 years. I play lacrosse and have been playing for 12 years but i had to stop due to a spine injury.  Longboarding is my passion. When im not in class ill either be doing homework or if its nice out i will be longboarding.  Ive never blogged before so this is a huge challenge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment